Hanley Center, one of the country’s preeminent non-profit addiction treatment facilities, is extending its high-quality care to the Vero Beach area.
Gate Lodge Hanley Center at Vero Beach, is a 20-bed treatment facility on the campus of Indian River Medical Center, for men and women afflicted with the chronic disease of drug and alcohol addiction.
Gate Lodge will offer its guests a 28-day recovery program structured around the 12-step philosophy. Unlike similar treatment programs, Gate Lodge’s model is fully licensed by DCF. The staff will include certified addiction professionals and volunteers from the recovery community who will serve as mentors and help each guest outline a solution-based, effective design for living.
Priced at $6,500 per month, Gate Lodge will serve as an accessible and cost-effective treatment option for people subject to relapse and those who have already tried and/or completed standard treatment. It also welcomes people in long-term recovery looking to reinforce their substance-free way of life. Patients also have a health club available 3x/wk and the cost is included in the monthly fee.
Gate Lodge also offers an outpatient program that meets 3x/wk (M, W, Th) for 6 wks, from 5:30PM to 8:30PM.
The cost is $828 for 18 sessions.
- A 20-bed treatment facility for men and women afflicted with the chronic disease of alcohol or other drug addictions that is an extension of Hanley Center, one of the country’s preeminent non-profit addiction treatment centers;
- The only treatment model of its kind that is fully licensed by the state of Florida;
- An accessible, cost-effective treatment option for people who tend to relapse; those who have already tried and/or completed standard treatment; and people in long-term recovery looking to rejuvenate their choice for a substance-free life;
- Gate Lodge is an integral part of Hanley Center’s mission to provide quality care and hope to individuals, families and communities affected by the disease of alcoholism and drug addiction;
- The 28-day program creates a bridge from addictive behaviors to sober, responsible, productive living;
- Located on the campus of Indian River Medical Center in Vero Beach.
- A 28-day recovery program structured around the 12-step principles;
- A team of volunteers from the recovery community will serve as mentors and help each guest outline a solution-based, effective design for living;
- $6,500 for 28 days of residence and full access to all on-site programs.
Gate Lodge Address
3395 11th Ct
Vero Beach, FL 32960-5054
(Indian River Med Campus, Center)