We are committed.
Hanley Center is committed to excellence through continuous quality improvement. We maintain accreditation and state level licensure for addiction treatment.
Accreditation Through CARF
Hanley Center at Origins holds the
Three-Year CARF Accreditation for the following:
- Detoxification/Withdrawal Support: Alcohol and Other Drugs/Addictions (Adults)
- Residential Treatment: Alcohol and Other Drugs/Addictions (Adults)
- Residential Treatment: Alcohol and Other Drugs/Addictions (Older Adults)
- Day Treatment: Alcohol and Other Drugs/Addictions (Adults)
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment: Alcohol and Other Drugs/Addictions (Adults)
- Community Housing: Alcohol and Other Drugs/Addictions (Adults)
Certification Through ASAM
American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) is the Nation’s leading addiction medicine society representing over 6,000 physicians, clinicians, and other addiction treatment professionals. ASAM’s certification is specifically designed to recognize programs that demonstrate the capacity to deliver evidence-based services consistent with established national guidelines for levels of care. Hanley Center was honored to be chosen for the first ever certification process, which was independently and comprehensively assessed by CARF International. The designation as Medically Monitored Intensive Inpatient Services (ASAM Level 3.7) ensures that Hanley Center has in place the medical and clinical staff to treat complex cases with acute medical, emotional, behavioral, or cognitive problems.
In addition to CARF accreditation, Hanley Center at Origins is licensed by the Florida Department of Children and Families. Our licensed levels of care include:
- Inpatient Detoxification
- Residential Level 1
- Day or Night Treatment with Community Housing
- Day or Night Treatment
- Intensive Outpatient
We are also a member of NAATP
Founded in 1978, the mission of NAATP is to provide leadership, advocacy, training, and member support services to ensure the availability and highest quality of addiction treatment. Read their code of ethics here.
Hanley Center: Most Insurance Accepted
Aetna, UnitedHealthCare, Beacon
Get In Touch
Address: 933 45th Street
West Palm Beach, FL 33407
Follow Us On: