Diagnostic Assessment and Evaluation
If you want to identify personal struggles, underlying mental health issues, substance use disorders, grief and loss, or complex concerns like trauma, our qualified clinical team can help.
Whether you are dealing with your own struggles or the struggles of a loved one, you may feel lost, disconnected, or unsure of what to do. Sometimes it is hard to find hope that things could ever change. You are not alone, and we are here to help.
Hanley Center Counseling’s Diagnostic Assessment Program can help you find answers. We are here to help you understand what is happening as well as what to do about it. Maybe something just feels “off” with you or a loved one. Stress, trouble sleeping, sadness, a sense of disconnect, feeling overwhelmed, or lacking purpose can all be signs of an underlying problem. Our brief, confidential assessment program is designed to help you uncover the source and tend to it.
Our streamlined services can:
- Diagnose underlying mental health issues
- Help you uncover substance use disorders
- Determine if you need further psychiatric or therapeutic support
- Identify a pathway to healing
- Develop a plan for healthy family dynamics
- Provide documentation for courts or legal reasons
If you are looking for a quick and flexible solution to help you assess your mental health or substance use, our standard assessment can help. We complete a detailed diagnostic assessment, including psychological testing and clinical interviews, and leverage this to recommend a path for wellness.
Your Standard Assessment includes:
- Completion of an initial questionnaire and screening tool that you can complete over the phone or online in the comfort of your home (10-15 minutes).
- Face-to-face interview with a therapist who will help guide you through a process of discovery to really get to the root of what is happening. The therapist may also have you complete additional assessments as part of this process based on your specific needs (1-2 hours).
- Follow-up visit with your therapist to discuss findings and recommendations which will be provided to you in a written report. Recommendations will provide you with immediately accessible options, not just ideas and ideals (1 hour).
Hanley Center: Most Insurance Accepted
Address: 933 45th Street
West Palm Beach, FL 33407