Impaired Professionals Program, West Palm Beach, FL
Evidence-based alcohol and other drug rehab through Origins’ Impaired Professionals Program can support recovery and help you make a successful return to your career.
Alcohol and other drug addictions are chronic, progressive diseases, and no one is immune to their effects. We specialize in helping professionals address substance use issues while assisting you in returning to work in your career. We collaborate closely with licensing boards, healthcare-specific attorneys, and employers from all over the country.
We work with impaired professionals, such as:
- Social workers
- First responders
- Police officers
- And more
Assessment and Treatment Options
Our skilled multidisciplinary team will work with you to understand your situation and determine your individualized treatment plan. Beginning with thorough medical, psychiatric, social, and psychological assessments, as well as substance use history, we help determine if addiction treatment is needed and, if so, what level of services will best fit your individual clinical and medical needs.
Our treatment services include:
- Bio-psycho-social assessment
- Supervised medical detox
- Psychiatric assessment
- Measurement-based cared and ongoing assessments
- Co-occurring/dual diagnosis care
- Gender-specific programming
- Psychological and psychiatric care
- Educational sessions specifically for families
- Wellness and spiritual care
- Continuing care planning
- A lifetime of Alumni Services
Understanding Your Unique Challenges and Strengths
The very strengths professionals have—problem-solving, caretaking, perfectionism—can be stumbling blocks to recovery from addiction. In industries that revolve around serving others, professionals themselves sometimes find that they are the ones being pushed toward addiction treatment. Long hours, heavy workloads, and high-stress environments sometimes lead to unsafe, unprofessional behavior, and impairment allegations.
- Easy access to prescription medications such as narcotics
- Trauma or stressors that are specific to your occupation
- Excessive work hours that impact self-care and work/life balance
- A workplace culture where alcohol and drug use is prevalent
Customized Treatment Plans for Professionals
We tailor your treatment plan based on a comprehensive assessment of your progress and specific needs. Based on this unique assessment, our clinicians may expand your treatment plan.
More specialized programs to address:
- Stress management
- Chronic Pain
- Dual diagnosis disorders, such as depression or anxiety
- Body image issues
- Co-morbid medical conditions
- Relapse prevention/recovery protection
- Continuing Care
Alcohol and other drug addictions are chronic, progressive diseases, and no one is immune to their effects.
Collaborating from Day One
Because we communicate continuously with key professionals like licensing board staff and referents as well as individuals involved in peer assistance, we ensure that you are given the tools you need to succeed once you leave our care. Anxiety, trauma, depression and other co-occurring mental health issues are common. We can provide discharge planning and referral documentation about your specific mental health diagnoses while taking an integrated approach to your care, which allows us to treat all concerns at one time.
- Restoration of your career
- Reputation of your practice
- Disciplinary matters associated with your license
Hanley Center: Most Insurance Accepted
Address: 933 45th Street
West Palm Beach, FL 33407