Hanley Center Counseling
Alcohol and drug use varies from person to person, and each patient has different needs on the path to recovery. Like other health conditions, there is no “one-size-fits-all” approach to treating substance use disorders.
Hanley Center Counseling offers several treatment options so that our team can match patients with the care that they need most. We offer partial hospitalization (day/night treatment), intensive outpatient, and outpatient services. Like with other serious illnesses, patients often start at a high-intensity level of care (such as detox) and move to lower, more flexible levels as the progress into recovery.
Our team also takes the utmost care to protect you during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Ideal candidates for Hanley Center Counseling have:
- Completed medical detox or are otherwise free of withdrawal risk
- A relatively stable living environment and community support
- Enough stability to participate in therapy
- Co-occurring substance use and mental health conditions
Counselors Dedicated to Your Care
During their time in Hanley Center Counseling, each patient is assigned a primary therapist that will facilitate the entire medical, psychological, psychiatric, social, family, and spiritual assessment process. These compassionate counselors work directly with our patients through the course of their treatment in various groups and weekly individual sessions. Each patient will attend and participate in intensive therapeutic and psycho-educational groups designed to improve the likelihood of sustained recovery.
Services and modalities through Hanley Center Counseling include:
- Counseling for co-occurring mental health conditions
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Individual and group therapies
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Continued medical care
- Medication management, when necessary
- Neurological Interventions
- Continuing care and discharge planning
Topics covered in groups and individual therapy borrow heavily from dialectical behavioral therapy techniques.
- Distress tolerance, emotional regulation, and interpersonal effectiveness
- Facing challenges in early recovery
- Family dynamics
- Mindfulness practice
- Healthy relationships
- Sleep hygiene protocol
- Setting and maintaining boundaries
- Relapse prevention/recovery protection
- 12-Step recovery principles
- Coping with stress, grief, and loss
Day/Night Treatment (PHP)
For many people, day/night treatment, often known at partial hospitalization or PHP, directly follows inpatient or residential treatment. For others, it can be a launchpad for the recovery process as a whole. As a flexible alternative to inpatient rehabilitation, Day/night treatment can serve as a smooth transition to a less intensive, controlled environment. During Hanley Center Counseling’s PHP Program, our patients participate in five days per week of clinically robust programming that fosters personal responsibility, recovery community engagement, and total wellness.
Intensive Outpatient Program
No matter what your unique circumstances, Hanley Center’s team knows that recovery is possible. Intensive outpatient programming (IOP) can provide a supportive and flexible environment that takes a person’s work and home life into account. Conducted at our outpatient facility in West Palm Beach, FL, our IOP provides comprehensive treatment for people suffering from addiction and co-occurring disorders. With ten scheduling options, this intensive outpatient program addresses the same concerns as inpatient treatment while allowing patients and their families to continue everyday life. It is ideally suited for people who do not require residential treatment or are returning home after a residential treatment stay.
Unlike residential care, outpatient programming allows people to stay at home, engage in work, and immerse themselves in outside communities while they address their substance use disorder. Hanley Center Counseling’s Outpatient Programs are tailored to each patient’s needs, with time commitments ranging from a few hours a week to several hours a day. This treatment option consists of handpicked therapies provided in group and individual settings. Programs may also offer medical care and prescribe medications.
The Goals of Treatment
Our various levels of care through Hanley Center Counseling are designed to support long term recovery. Like our other programs, our mission is to provide a clear path to a life of healing and restoration.
Treatment plans within this setting encourage:
- Development of self-discipline and personal responsibility
- Support for active engagement in 12-Step recovery
- A focus on being productively occupied
- Improved relationship and communication skills
- Enhanced spirituality
- Refining problem-solving skills
- Replacement of self-defeating thinking and patterns of behavior
Our skilled Admissions Team can help you discover what level of care is most appropriate for you or your loved one. Call now: 844.211.0263
Hanley Center: Most Insurance Accepted
Aetna, UnitedHealthCare, Beacon
Get In Touch
Address: 933 45th Street
West Palm Beach, FL 33407